- There definitely were one or two batches which went through us which didn't stand up to our usual quality. While we DO have quality control processes in place (Both internal and external), it's not going to catch everything. Add that to the fact that some people were fine with a batch that other people complained about, and it makes it really hard to nail down what's going on. So, we have put a new system in place which will track everything more closely and provide better QC overall. We are also going to start grinding our own leaf, as opposed to accepting pre-ground powder (Which is much harder to test).
- The batches were not limited to our supply. There were apparently several other vendors which received part of the "bad" batches.
- Everybody who reported an inferior batch was refunded and/or had their batch replaced. 100%. If you feel that you have received a bad batch, let us know and we will get you taken care of immediately. However, it appears that the worst has passed.
- The only problems which were noted with any of our products were the PC/Bali powder. We have not had any other product with any problems reported.
- If you are still gun-shy about the PC/Bali powder, please let us know and we will send you a free sample of the new batch(es).
We sincerely apologize for the problems this episode has caused, and are actively working to be more proactive about preventing future problems - As well as responding more quickly to current problems. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this issue - Please let us know. We'll get you taken care of.